SurfStatsLive Reporting Service is a Windows 2000/2003 server-based web analytics product. Web Hosts and Service Providers can provide browser-based on-demand Website Statistics reports for clients with this tool. The program can generate reports down to sub-directory level, which is useful for web hosts with resellers. This program can also be set up as a Statistics Bureau for clients with no log files. SurfStatsLive can read various log file formats. The log files can be located on the Windows Web Server it is installed on or from other Web Servers on the Local Area Network. IIS Web Sites can be imported to speed up site profiles set up. Reports can be generated in most major languages. Other languages can be added with the free Language Editor. The trial version can run as the Standard Edition or the Enterprise Edition. The Enterprise Edition has eCommerce reporting, Click Fraud reporting and Windows media log file support.
» version 126.96.36.199 - posted on 2005-02-22
Bug fixes, additional features
» version 188.8.131.52 - posted on 2006-02-07
Bug fixes, additional features. .
SurfStatsLive Software License Agreement
Please read this document carefully. This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and SurfStats International Ltd. (SurfStats), the owner of SurfStatsLive real-time reporting service. By downloading, installing and/or using the SurfStatsLive Software ("Software") on your computer, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license agreement. This Agreement supersedes any prior version license and governs your use of the SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE. This license gives you certain limited rights to use the Software. You do not become an owner of and SurfStats retains title to all the Software, Software Copies and Related Materials. SurfStats grants you the right to use this SOFTWARE to analyze log files as follows:
1. You may not lend, give, rent, lease, sub-license and transfer the licensed Software and related materials to other parties without the prior written permission of SurfStats.
2. You may not, nor permit any third party to alter, disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer, duplicate or create a derivative work with the same "look and feel" or otherwise use the SOFTWARE.
3. You need a license for every machine that the Software is installed on.
4. This Software must only be used under the conditions and on operating systems for which the Software was designed.
5. The Software may be used to generate reports for third parties for free or for payment.
6. The Software limits the number of virtual domains, sub-directories or site profiles to report on per machine or computer. This number is referred to as the Number of Log Sources or Site Profiles. The basic program limits this number to 100. This number can be increased with the use of Add-On Packs in quantities of 100 up to a maximum of 2000 log sources. The number that can be handled on a machine differs due to the speed of the machine, the Internet connection, the size of the log files and other limitations that SurfStats does not have control over. It is therefore your responsibility to determine the optimum number of site profiles for your machine/s.
7. The licenses of users are automatically revoked without the option of a refund if they do not adhere to the License Agreement and may also be prosecuted.
COPYRIGHT. The Software and Trademark are owned by SurfStats International Ltd. and is protected by International copyright laws and treaty provisions.
SOFTWARE SUPPORT. SUPPORT WILL ONLY BE PROVIDED BY E-MAIL AND ONLY ON THE MOST CURRENT VERSION. Support is only provided to the licensed users of the SOFTWARE. It is your duty and responsibility to provide support to users if you provide a reporting service to them using this SOFTWARE. Queries regarding the installation and use of the Software, as well as requests for additional features and enhancements, should be submitted by e-mail to SurfStats. SurfStats will attempt to implement all reasonable requests but is not obliged to implement it. Minor updates of the product and e-mail Software support are free for one year after purchase to licensed users. Please note that SurfStats cannot guarantee updates to Software.
TRIAL VERSION. The trial version is fully functional for 30 days and is provided for you to evaluate the application functionality, capabilities and suitability to task. If you continue to use it after the 30-day trial period, you MUST purchase a server license or remove it from your computer. After activating your licensed copy, SurfStats will send you a download link to the Software or an unlock (activation) code by email that will remove or activate the copy that you have registered.
LIMITED WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The source code of the Software is not supplied as part of the license. This Software is licensed as is and it is your responsibility to ensure that the product works on you particular system configuration and to your particular needs. These warranties are in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SurfStats cannot guarantee that all the report results are correct, that the Software will work on all log files, that the Software works on all hardware combinations and that the Software works with other third party software. In no event will SurfStats be liable to you for damages, including any loss of profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Software, even if SurfStats has been advised of the possibility of such damages. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE MINUS ADMINISTRATION FEES. These fees are 10 percent of the purchase price and refunds will only be granted within 30 days of purchase.
INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to save and hold harmless SurfStats from any loss, direct or consequential damage, or claim incurred by you resulting from reliance upon the results obtained through the use of the Software. If you disagree with these terms, do not install this Software or remove the Software from your computer.
RESERVATION. SurfStats reserves the right to change the license agreement of the Software. SurfStats reserves the right to change the product as it sees fit, including but not limited, to the addition or removal of features. SurfStats reserves the right to change prices without notice.